Monday 4 November 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

So it begins....and I am just going to jump right in with both feet.

My name is Sarah McComb. I live in the Beaches area of Toronto and I am a wife and mother of four kids - 3 teenage boys and a pre-teen girl, and a big black Lab named Drake. Our household is busy and often chaotic, but my husband assures me that years from now, we will laugh out loud at all of the stressful moments we have experienced with our little darlings. :) Taking care of my family and feeding them well is my number one priority.

I have a strong desire to live life to the fullest and I love to celebrate milestones big and small.
I decided to write this blog because I also love to share ideas with others.  I certainly do not claim to be a Martha Stewart or Gwyneth Paltrow, but I do love and I am very passionate about all things to do with food.  Great restaurants,  chefs, cookbooks, recipes, farmer's markets, cheese shops and charcuteries, bakeries and herb gardens. These things make me happy.  Oh and wine too, a lovely cold California Chardonnay really makes me smile.

Spend a little time with me....I am honoured you are here, and I am sure we will learn from each other.

3 comments:

27 Hambly said...

I am passionate about life and love everything to do with food, too.
I am honoured to be with YOU!

ang said...

I am sooooooo excited. A blog!! When did you do this!!! Amazing, girl, amazing!! Am sharing it on Facebook as we speak!!!

Unknown said...

Yay Sarah!!!! Fantastic. I can't think of anything better for you to put your mind and heart into and we, your friends, family and followers will be the better for it. Can't wait to spend time on this site.